Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Suicide express was weird tonight


After I blew up my pod to transport me to someplace else I woke up feeling weird. I went to medical and when they saw me they all just laughed and pointed their fingers. One of them laughed so hard they go the hiccups. I didn't understand at first but then realized that if I came here to medical It could only be thru my consciousness and not my body because I was now in hi sec and I died in Null. How could they see me? and I was looking down at the clone they were waking as I felt my conscious slipping. Their laughter was frightening and I crouched down to the floor and held my head. as I looked up my clone was raising it's hand and everything went black for a moment. when I opened my eyes I saw my own raised hand above me,reaching up and out to the doctors and nurses I had seen before. the ones that were laughing hysterically at me. but now they were very serious as I was no longer a second me in the same room but just my own newly awakened clone.

They helped me to my feet. I stood there naked and cold. afraid. something was not right and I had never felt this before. One of the nurses must have sensed something, She wrapped a blanket around me and took me by the shoulders, supporting me as she led me to a couch where I might sit for a while. I looked up to thank her and she had no mouth. it was just not there at all. the skin passed right over where it should have been and her eyes were disturbingly large and they were like jet black deep empty coals. All the doctors there turned and looked at me at the same time. They all had no mouths, and those same Black eyes. Then they turned away. The nurse with no mouth patted me on the shoulder and nicely nodded her head. I pulled the blanket over me and lay down on the couch. I was freezing, shivering. How were they laughing with no mouths? It must be in my head.


I don't remember going to sleep but I woke in my captains quarters. They must have carried me here? I don't know. I rose and placed my feet on the floor beside the bed. Something soft, at once warm and nice yet wrong and scary. I jerked my legs back onto the bed. Rabbits, why are there rabbits? they cover the floor. As I move my legs they part like waters might then move back in like a fluid behind me. I enter the concourse to the hangar, when I turn the rabbits are gone. As I begin the long walk down the concourse I see something strange. something floating where there would, should, be a ship. I get closer to the aweful realization that what I see is me! or rather my frozen corpse, floating there where there should be a ship. Oh no,no, I am scared. tears come to my eyes and I do not know why. Why do I float there? why are there laughing voices coming from the walls and the depths of the docking portals? What did I do when I died myself here? What changed? And I am so scared.

Someone calls for me. from the comm at the platform . it is staticy and distant. It gets clearer Oh, ok, It is Chris Goh. "You have to accept the trade." Oh I remember, I was coming here to transport a ship to Null sec for Chris. I accept the trade and look up. My floating frozen corpse is gone. there is nothing there. the only sound is that strange chant that seems to echo throughout most Amarr stations.

I am just going to sit down and wait for the ship to be delivered to my hangar. And then I will undock and take it to Chris. And I will not make mention of this. Ever.

But I am scared.

Elanore