Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A quick Note On the Gents Closure and a salute

I am not one to link stuff from other places usually, no, actually never. But on this note I feel a bit saddened and felt the need. While I have had no direct contact, Elanore, who's sometimes troubled existence in all secs of space finds her searching for means to fill whatever void it is that consumes her, does. I do know that She has developed a great respect for the Gent's and it's members whom she always likes to wave to when passing in some otherwise deadly area of Null, being waved to and having a conversation struck up in a lonely space. On a recent contraband run From Hi to Home in Null she tells me of one member who they shared the same route for multiple jumps and felt a bit safer because of it during that very stressful run. I remember being in Comm with her on that run. I was a nervous wreck as well just listening to her voice. And then I heard a difference in her tone, "Flyin with a Gent! :)" she said.
I don't know how it could be said better.And I will leave it at that.
We salute you, Gents. For being a bastion of honor in a space of danger.
o7

Vi

http://themittani.com/news/farewell-gents