Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Trapped in space during the Odyssey build





I have awoken in space.

I had been mining an isolated belt full of Kernite; my drones orbiting around my ship keep their vigilant and protective watch over me. I must have fallen asleep. but I wake to something as wondrous as it is scary. The Odyssey build. the sights I am seeing out here are beautiful and terrifying. I cannot describe the magnitude and depth of them. A vast swirling chaos of binary code as the world is built anew. In the distance my systems' lone star shoots rays of life which pierces through and highlights the re-birth around me. Asteroids fizzle and are reborn, stars shudder and fade, then come to life again. black holes form, Some spew life while others draw into themselves that which was and will never be again.

But no! the code crosses my ship! A blinking from reality and then back again! and then again. I am experiencing momentary lapses in my own synaptic processes as the codec swirls around and through me, my ship and then my loyal drones blink out of existence and then return. A whiteness surrounds me, an empty scary blinding whiteness, and then the black.

It is quiet.

Ah, the asteroids have returned, I think all is ok, I watch in the distance, all around me the continuing swirl of creation. But no, it is not moving on and out to further regions of space. I am caught in the middle of some gigantic universal space hurricane of sorts. I am sitting in the eye as it moves around me, sure to cross my path once again. The swirl is becoming more intense and growing smaller as the walls of this great binary storm close on me!

Male Drone Ted! I call for you HELP ME! Breach your once and forever omnipresence through the chaos to retrieve me, my ship, my drones from this hell! carry us safely to our hangar. I am swirling, faster now; Bending, descending and blinking in and out from existence!
TED Please help us, Ted where are you, Ted........

.