Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

There has been tension. But all is good. (Awox pt.1)

Elanore Wansmore > comgrats Ela
Violet Aeon > Yes
Violet Aeon > I was going to say that
Elanore Wansmore > but u didn't yet
Violet Aeon > You are busy. I want to say it in person
Elanore Wansmore > well, a little would have been nice
Violet Aeon > I did something good :)
Elanore Wansmore > what?
Violet Aeon > made u
Elanore Wansmore > lol, um. i gess
Elanore Wansmore > u think Zerg is asleep?
Violet Aeon > most likely
Violet Aeon > I have something for you
Elanore Wansmore > reely?
Violet Aeon > You have to come get it
Elanore Wansmore > yeah. I can't leave rite now. No one else in corp is here.
Violet Aeon > thats ok. I think this is awesome
Elanore Wansmore > wat?
Violet Aeon > you being all responsible like this.
Elanore Wansmore > i feel lik I have a meening now
Violet Aeon > you always have a meaning...
Elanore Wansmore > no I meen I feel lik I have purpose. I am making a differenc
Violet Aeon > I think it's great
Elanore Wansmore > thank u
Violet Aeon > well it'll be here whenever you get the chance
Elanore Wansmore > I cant wate so see wat it is
Violet Aeon > it's no big thing. but you will like it
Elanore Wansmore > I kno I will :)
Elanore Wansmore > if Zerg wakes up or gets back maybe he will take watch for a wile an I can leeve
Violet Aeon > no hurries, no worries. do what you need to do
Elanore Wansmore > k
Violet Aeon > o7
Elanore Wansmore > o7