Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Booyah !!! I was flying right alongside a Titan!

How awesum. I was just in sys hunting neuts and hanging around outside station when a bunch of blues showed up in Local. Was having a really good convo with char "polymer" talking New Eden and stuff , of course :) and he finally said "well, I gotta get these Titans out of here" WOW, what?!TiTan! um, these titans? like more than one?! lol. He asked if I had ever seen a Titan so I asked if he was going to let me take a screenshot while he was still in system. So he said, "turn around" lol, there was an Avatar just 100 km away how opportune is that!!! So I mjd'd rite up next to it and was flying around. what a sight. it's really pretty amazing and I wasn't even able to get the whole thing into cam and still see my ship too. sooo giant!
Sharon Julia Everhart and Kane Huren were in corp chat and I told them I had just had my pic taken with a titan. oh yeah uh huh al rite!Sharon said she should have brought the providence out just to see it dwarfed. :)
wow, if you been reading the posts recently here u know I been having sort of a rough go at it the last couple days. This was so exciting and I feel so much more alive now!
Thank you Polymer!! :)

Ela


My Raven is SOOOO small!


My eyes are in Wonder, lol :)