Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

what a bitch

Well some new Zeolot Amarr self righteous silver spoon do gooder bitch jus joined corp.

This is her.

I mean, this bitch was in local a couple weeks ago an it was jus me an her and she saw my profile about crash an sex an well whatever I want to put there whenever I fel lik it because I can, and she starts talking shite like hell in a bucket and how I am like trash an stuff an....well you know. so I was calling her a bitch and a snake lipped amarr whore do gooder squeaky scum.
An then said she was jus here to help me and I should straiten out my ways an get all responsible an, well,
jus who the hell this person is comes here an tells me crap like this in my own system!

So I shot her ship and killed her pod.

Bayam! back u go to mommy!

Well so earlier today I meet her in station an she said she joined corp so I don't reely kno wat to think about this an time will tell.

But look at this crap. in local while I jus dock to change out fittings even :p

Kane Huren > o/
Anna Ishere > \o
Betti Forde > hi
Sillicon Aideron > \o
Anna Ishere > Hi Betti
Betti Forde > hi m8
Anna Ishere > I need your help
Betti Forde > ok
Anna Ishere > yeah, with this one -->Elanore Wansmore
Betti Forde > how can i help?
Anna Ishere > your namesake
Betti Forde > haha
Betti Forde > sorry im slow today
Anna Ishere > heehee
Betti Forde > ill need to help myself first
Betti Forde > started my first beer
...
Anna Ishere > Ela we need to talk
Elanore Wansmore > ya think?
Elanore Wansmore > jus keep distance an we will be good
Anna Ishere > that won't be hard to do
Elanore Wansmore > I got my eyes on u, jus remember that
Anna Ishere > you mean eye? singular? :p
Betti Norite > haha
Elanore Wansmore > bitch
Anna Ishere > junkie
Elanore Wansmore > yeah well I'll jus junkie ferry your ass back to Amarr then u mess with me or tell me to fix my ways!
Anna Ishere > We're all here for the same purpose. for corp.
Elanore Wansmore > yeah well u got no clue yet an don't do anything stupid and just keep distance u hear?
Anna Ishere > maybe sometime we can...
Elanore Wansmore > .../´¯/)
..........................,/¯../
........................../..../
...................../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
................../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
................('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.................\.................'...../
..................''...\.......... _.·´
....................\..............(
......................\.............\...
Elanore Wansmore > undocking, seeya!
Anna Ishere > this will take some time.


Well guys u see wat I mean rite?!

All I hav to say to her is 'you better jus keep distance Bitch cause I gots CLAWS!!!'