Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The 3 faces of...

I don't know if Elanore looks Innocent, somber, or relaxed in this pic. But knowing her like I do I can say it is probably none of those. But I like the pic.


But no matter how she comes off in pics, this one is probably best descriptive type image of her looking deadly and intent. Always happy with her signature Caracal.


Ela took this one of me. idk, sometimes I think I look a little puffy, lol. but its all good. I do like the way my eyes came thru in this one tho. even tho they seem a little glazed. I think it was the wine. :)
Ya we are sitting here in the quarters drinking wine and doing important things like this while our ships get fitted up. jus a little wine. a little more wine....a little morrre wine...


Fly safe ~Vi