Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

I need a break...

...And I died again :p


Elanore Wansmore > :(
Elanore Wansmore > sorry
Violet Aeon > well it isn't your fault
Elanore Wansmore > yeah but i...
Violet Aeon > But nothing i don't want to talk about it. I hate dying. It messes with my head an i hav a puffy corpse and it throws me to wherever an well i jus hate dying cause.....mmmmmph :p
Elanore Wansmore > well, glad u are back? in one piece :)
Violet Aeon > whatever. jus leave me a lone for a little whil k?
Violet Aeon > no, don't. can u come over?
Elanore Wansmore > sure thing
Violet Aeon > thank you, see you soon.
Violet Aeon > Want to go to the cabin
Violet Aeon > ?
Elanore Wansmore > I do. i sort of depressed lately about some things too. I need a break
Violet Aeon > lets get away for a while. it will be good for us
Elanore Wansmore > ya, i hav to get a few things in order first
Violet Aeon > yeah, me too.
Violet Aeon > see you soon
Elanore Wansmore > we going to tell anyone we are leaving?
Violet Aeon > idk, maybe a few? what do you think?
Elanore Wansmore > lets jus get to the cabin an clear our heads. we talk about it k?
Violet Aeon > ok
Celista Ikhuna > hi ela
Elanore Wansmore > \o
Violet Aeon > jus died :p
Celista Ikhuna > sry about that. how?
Violet Aeon > wen i die it is usually cause I take a wrong turn into someplace I dont mean to go
Violet Aeon > no different this time :p
Celista Ikhuna > lowsec?
Violet Aeon > yeah, but loswsec is low sec. null is null. it is jus about awareness an i wasnt watching where i was going
Elanore Wansmore > chill an hav some wine
Violet Aeon > Yes, maybe a lot of it
Violet Aeon > Thank you Ela. I appreciate you.
Elanore Wansmore > :)
Violet Aeon > don't need people to get the wrong idea though. you know?
Elanore Wansmore > ya they don't understand if they jus don't understand.
Violet Aeon > Crow McCaw said it is like we have a symbiosis
Elanore Wansmore > we do. I gess, whatever that is
Violet Aeon > exactly