Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Well I guess my counter offer for my body was rejected. LOL

In case you been following the posts concerning one pilot named kalfer Araske. and things concerning that where he and his friend Huft or Luft or huff or something I can't remember right now. They killed me. HAHAHAHA. I think they must have thought it was the only time I ever died because they (Kalfer), decided to try to contract me my own body, The frozen type that I and Violet collect to hang in our hangars to let us know when we pulled our ship in far enough so we don't hit the wall. yeah, those kind. my corpse.
Well, his contract came later in the day on the SAME day that I died 5 times! lol And he wanted to contract it to me for 10 mil!
That's like going to the store where there are a thousand apples all the same for one small price and trying to sell the customer a certain one for I don't know, say, 10 mil more than the others are worth!

So We, a couple of corp mates and myself, while laughing profusely came up with a Jita style scheme that I would counter offer to buy my dead flesh back for 8 mil instead. Good deal rite?
Well it didn't work, which is fine. And I didn't relly expect it to but I am glad he did see it to reject it. We jus thot that I might as well make it worth my while if I am going to pay millions for something that is not exactly a rare item in New Eden.
So the counter offer included a few extra items

He would get:
A-8 mil
B-exotic dancers, male
C-a Fedo* [For those of you who don't know what this is see the bottom of this post for a description. it's a real LOL!]
D-Garbage

I would get:
A-Corpse, female [mine of course]
B-30 day pilots license extension (PLEX)

Good deal rite? how could anyone reject such a wonderful package! screaming deal!


Well not trying to immortalize a situation or event or anything. But the whole thing has provided a good amount of fodder and laughs for us.

NEXT!

Anyhoo. It was rejected. I hope he enjoys my body. Eww, I'm not even going to think about that one. wow.

*Fedo: The Fedo is an omnivorous, sponge-like creature. It has reddish skin and numerous small claw-like tentacles which it uses to move around and protect itself. A primitive being, the Fedo's method of eating and absorbing nutrition is slow and inefficient. This means that food stays for a long time in the Fedo's body, and will most often have rotted or turned foul before the animal passes it out of its system. The Fedos eject fumes from their body which, for the reasons explained above, have a most horrible odor. The Fedos possess a fantastic sense of smell and so use these fumes to communicate with each other; they are however both blind and deaf, having no eyes or ears. The mouth is located on the underside of the beast, and the Fedo feeds by positioning itself over the food and lowering itself down on it.