Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Violet? I lost another raven.

Elanore Wansmore > Violet
Violet Aeon > ?
Elanore Wansmore > I need to borrow isk
Violet Aeon > ??
Violet Aeon > I jus lost my raven
Elanore Wansmore > me too
Violet Aeon > No, that was what I expected to come from your mouth "I jus lost my raven"
Violet Aeon > idk. I am trying to get ahead here. not fund you still. I can't afford this
Elanore Wansmore > idk wat to do then
Violet Aeon > stop doing crash?
Elanore Wansmore > (sigh)

Elanore Wansmore > hello?

Elanore Wansmore > Violet?

Violet Aeon > what?
Elanore Wansmore > I need some help
Violet Aeon > last time
Elanore Wansmore > i swear. anything
Violet Aeon > check wallet
Elanore Wansmore > there's nothing there
Violet Aeon > come get it
Elanore Wansmore > i can die in hi sec. and i am sort of messed up.
Violet Aeon > you want it. come get it. Fricoure. the cabin. signing out
Elanore Wansmore > (sigh)
Elanore Wansmore > k


Elanore Wansmore > Violet?

Elanore Wansmore > Vi?

Violet Aeon > I'm here
Elanore Wansmore > yu are really mad huh?
Violet Aeon > i get over it.
Elanore Wansmore > I made it to hi sec
Violet Aeon > how many jumps out?
Elanore Wansmore > 12
Violet Aeon > you are in a shuttle?
Elanore Wansmore > ya, I will fly fast. I should be ok
Violet Aeon > I am here. the weather is nice and the cabin is comfy.
Elanore Wansmore > see u in a few then
Violet Aeon > ok

Elanore Wansmore > I am sorry
Violet Aeon > I know.