Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Nightwing Corp hosted Incursion fleet. [Elanore]

regrouping the fleet outside a local station while we plan our next move


Some Live action. And at this point Unreasonable Reason was scrammed while some of us we trying to kill the Sansha


Doing what I know best and Rockin' the Missles!


A bit more live action


I think it was our 3rd acceleration gate that when we started jumping into our final area things took a turn. The gate would not let our Logi ships through and so those of us that did warp through started getting shot up pretty bad. The sounds of agony and desperation were almost too much for my ears all the while firing as fast as I could at anything red. Watching my own shields deplete rapidly as my friends and fleet members were becoming ripped apart themselves. There was pleading, and screaming from both ends of the gate. Some valiantly taking the shots to their ships yelling out for help all the while continuing to fire upon their attackers. Others, stuck in their Logi's on the entry side of the gate were trying again and again to warp through to help their fleet members in dire straits. Through the comm I could hear the determined curses, the heartfelt "sorry I can't get there". The explosions. from my helm I could barely see through the barrage of ammo to even get close enough to do anything but fire blindly into space. With my own shields near their demise I was no longer going to be any help to those in need and was going to die myself in very short order. I locked on the 1st thing, anything, that I could find in space and fled to an asteroid belt. The blinding explosions and destruction fading from view. Left with only the sounds of pleas and hopeless determination in my comm as others either Lost ships, or escaped themselves.

After, in the hangar looking at my Caracal and reflecting on what I did right, what I did wrong, and what I learned from this incursion event. I truly look fwd to further adventures with this awesome group of pilots as we hone our skills as both individual pilots and as a group.

And yes of course this is fitting footwear for battle!!!!!!

A little while later, Most pilots had left fleet, shipless and /or damaged. I heard the anxious adrenalin rushed talk from Chris Goh in the comm, seeking others to warp to him to head back in for another go at them. I was already in station. there were a few assembled it sounded like and they were going to do this again. It felt like a bad idea to me. It held all the makings of an emotionally charged suicide run. the spastic sounds of a haphazard assembly of not near enough ships with firepower. barks to "lets go, lets go!" Finally I undocked my Caracal once again and made my way as quick as I could to the scene, knowing full well this was a fools errand and that I would become another statistic. They were too hurried, I did not make it back in time. It would have made no difference. Again the sounds of death and destruction in my comm as I fell one gate short of having my own ship exploded as well. I did hear Elfi pleading for help. And heard that Dom and a couple others were finally able to free here to safety all the while losing their own ships in doing so.

We have become stronger as we reflect on this and I look fwd to it all again. I am looking fwd to further honing my wartime correspondence skills. It's some fast action stuff to gather info, shoot stuff, take pics, and just stay alive all at the same time. I like this challenge.

Elanore