Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

EVE Community Fansites

..apparently won't take my site. (◣_◢)
I have submitted it a few times over the last few years but I have never even heard from them what it is that makes it undesirable to them. (paste sad face here )

So this time before I submitted I did a little further reading.

Rundown:
1-Sites must be complete and fully operational: CHECK,
well, it's never actually "complete because it also conforms to the 2nd guideline below.
"The site must be updated regularly and remain active." <--then no site would ever be complete now would it ;)

2-There must be a recognizable connection to EVE Online: CHECK
Duh

3-Companion sites for alternative venues: NA
This is neither a Radio stations or chat venue

4-Prohibited content: CHECK
Probably have plenty of that.......oh......whoops.

Submissions for sites that include offensive or adult content...

Offensive or Adult, hmmm. I don't think it's offensive, I don't know, there are Zealots out there who find everything BUT themselves offensive so that's definitely relative.
As for adult? I'm not reeeeally sure but I think some of what comes up in the regular chat channels ,within EVE mind you, is far "worse",(again, relative :), and is not rated by the NSRB<--whoever they are who sit in their white zealot lab coats, low worn bifocals, and weird crazy scientist hair, to decide these things to protect us from ourselves.

So, this Site might contain a spattering of some things, I guess, maybe.

"VIOLENCE and GORE, SEXUAL CONTENT, PARTIAL NUDITY, ADULT LANGUAGE and THEMES."

Sounds like a good movie to me :)

It doesn't offend me that they seem to not want to add me to the fansites list. I just wish they'd contact me and say why. EVE is a place full of LIES, DECEIT, MURDER, GREED, DRUGS and ALCOHOL, EXOTIC DANCERS, ETC. ETC. ETC.

I really love EVE.


Can be found in game as, oh yeah, Violet Aeon. Just in case they missed that ;)

UPDATE 11/5/13: I think I may be on to something thanks to someone whom I just met and has been giving me magelike pointers. For which I am profusely thankful and has opened my eyes a bit and allowed me some awesome insight!
Thanks Anslo!!!