Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Thinking about leaving Amarr space for a while.



Yeah, It's getting weird around here. I know they are strange folk with their faith and all but there's just something creepy about this place. And I don't think they like me very much. Each time I take a stroll through the station for one thing or the other I always get these sideways glances. And then the mothers pulling their kids a bit closer as they walk by me. Recently one of their priests on the local council stopped me and "kindly" asked if we could have a talk, in private. Creeeepy. But I do know him to some degree so I obliged him and said ok. He mentioned that he didn't think I was a good influence on or role model for the youngsters around here with my attire, tattoos, piercings, and stuff. He Said it's a bit dark and he worries about them becoming fascinated with something or the other. what? Who's dark Mr. Amarr guy? look at your own history a bit huh? then we can talk dark. And then there's the Frozen corpse freezer hangar. Yeah, not even going to get into that, you can imagine. Oh! and lol! he said my Retriever doesn't exactly look very "socially appropriate" with it's name, "Boat of strippers", emblazoned however smallish on each side in hot pink. Well, whatever ;) He said that he personally didn't think I was a menace or anything but that it was the perception of others that I might not be very accommodating of their faith. Yeah, you can say that again.

He said that my recent mining yields of Kernite have helped to boost the system I call homes status a bit in the market and he thanked me for that, (It has fattened my wallet substantially in recent months), but that he kindly thinks that maybe I should consider moving on. It's not that I wasn't thinking that very same thing recently and I do find it rather gloomy and depressing around here. That constant weird chanting all over the station is driving me nuts. Yeah, sure, I like dark media, red wine, and crazy music, but I enjoy these things. These people are just inherently wrong in my opinion.

We parted cordially and I said I was considering it anyway. He wished me luck in my ventures and asked me to please stop and say hello when I was passing through sometime. Yeah, I don't believe he really meant that. Fake was all over his face.

But I am considering it and am scouting a new home. Thanks Amarr for all the wealth I've stripped out of your systems. I'll go, eventually, but I won't stay gone, I just won't shop here anymore or say hi. I'm really a nice person, and a carebear not a ganker, they just have no sense of humor :p

.