Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

So I'm gearing up to capture my own corpse.

Yes, I want to collect my own corpse. hmmm? There is a lot to ponder and prepare for here. Red Wine always helps ;)


So I've gone ahead and trained up to level V for my jump clone so I will have plenty of options for where I want to do this. But then I saw something. I really want to make this an epic series of screenshots of my own little personal "Event" here. I saw this Golden Pod! oooh yeah, I gotta go out in one of those!!!


But to do so I need to have a certain special implant bought and installed.


Well that would shoot the whole, "don't die with the implants", thing right out the window. And I think that if I get killed, or in this case possibly an act of suicide, even in my jump clone I will lose all my implants anyway. But at least I'd save my experience points. And I need to have someone I trust stand guard over my frozen corpse until I can get back out to scoop it up. trust? Eve? oh more variables.

Hmmm, there is still much to research on this subject. sounds like a good time for some more wine ;)


I will be getting back to this. I need to sit down for a while.

I think I want some cheese too.