Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Eve Portraits

You may know I don't link much stuff here but this one is certainly worthy of passing the word along. I can explain why I think a portrait is important to helping relay who u are and such. But the honesty is the intro page to this does a pretty decent job so I don't want u to have to read the same thing twice :)
I have met Reality X a couple times in my travels thru New Eden. It has been a while, but he's a pretty good guy and an arteeest sort at that, So that's a plus too in my book.
Anyway. He coordinates a gallery and a competition of portraits. One is going on now. So if this interests u go ahead, check out the site. It's fun even if you don't want to enter.
Enjoy!

Vi

EVE PORTRAITS

And I have been awake too long! I think I would break sticks with my eyelids if they were trying to hold them open. Or maybe it's jus last nights Halloween festivities. Either way my eyes are saying goodnight even as my fingers keep typing. I think I need to take a nap ;)