Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Where is Ela?

Now, it is often I don't see Ela on a day to day basis and to be sure sometimes I don't see her for weeks. And this time is no different. I hadn't seen her for a little while. although we were in route to different places the other day and I crossed her path a few times at some gates. She was in Hi sec in a pod. I understand it had something to do with the Cyno drop that killed her to hi sec.
But something is different this time because I actually saw her 8 or 10 hrs ago from writing this while I was jus finishing fitting up a Caracal in Jita. It was sort of a strange throwback. She was toasted. I mean really blasted on something at both way up and way down at the same time. And her pod came in with burn marks all over it. She jus stumbled out of it an turned an gave the finger toward the hangar doors lik she was saying Up yours to everyone out there. The she turned and saw me and seemed to hav to focus. She was right in my face slurring and all pissed off and dingy laughing at the same time.

Elanore Wansmore > I nned a ssshhip
Violet Aeon > you need a bath, and a bed
Elanore Wansmore > th those M fkrs did it an that's all! I need a sh ip[
Violet Aeon > I jus fitted up a Caracal. But I can't give it to you like this
Elanore Wansmore > Vio let I need a ship
Elanore Wansmore > u don understand. Thos fkrs need to get theirs an I meem...I mean....
Elanore Wansmore > I meem I meen now!
Violet Aeon > You are making no sense
Elanore Wansmore > Hmmmph :p
Violet Aedon > this is about the cyno drop?
Elanore Wansmore > what? oh, haha no. wtf? I need a ship Vi
Violet Aeon > yah, um no
Elanore Wansmore > Vi I...!

Then she saw the Caracal there and pushed me out of the way and boarded the ship. She took off at an unsafe speed for the hangar and banked off the right wall on the way out. in moments the comm came across. I could hear her screaming out. I don't even know if she knew our channel was opened.

Elanore Wansmore > ....get OUT of the way losers. No hey u piss off!....

I heard a cry and she was more in the background now on comms I am sure she didn't know I heard.

Elanore Wansmore > no....no....... I am sorry Vi. I am sorry. I can't.....I...those fkers! Vi (sob) It got to end, make it end..........

All I had fast was was my pod so I undocked and tried to make chase. but she was already going to warp.

Most of you that come by here know of Ela in one fashion or another But I need your help. Something is very wrong and I need to find her. This is different than any other time. Or more extreme. I am not sure. But something is very wrong. It reminds me of almost a year ago, Before she joined up with Nightwing. She was gone on and off and She sank into a lot of self destructive things. stealing, and dancing, and anything for isk and ships. I documented some of this some time back. But it was very tough and well, this is the same and different.

This is her in the most recent pic I have.


The last time she was on a bender she nearly skid rowed herself. She ended up 'entertaining' in some less than ethical places where happiness and the end are just one fix away at the same time.


Well, after a time of self destruction she found a meaning in Nightwing. But that was not before almost over dying her clones. This was how I found her that time.


She is a little tall and is a natural redhead. Sometimes she will go black but I doubt we will see that. This is not a fashion run or whatever. Something is wrong. So please be on the lookout. Things have been so well. Idk what to do.

A difference this time from then too is that now she's dangerous, she's a killer and she's angry, and she's on some cocktail or the other.
I am sure she isn't thinking right.
This is an Ela bender. And I don't know how it will end. But she has guns. And she doesn't care.

Vi

.