Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Elanore Has a new professional role with her corp!

Elanore Wansmore > Good morning Vi \o
Violet Aeon > Good morning to you too :)
Elanore Wansmore > gess wat
Violet Aeon > uh oh
Elanore Wansmore > it isn't bad :p
Violet Aeon > lol ok, what's up?
Elanore Wansmore > I hav a new role with Nightwing!
Violet Aeon > really?
Elanore Wansmore > Ya, I am a professional now :)
Violet Aeon > you are kidding right?
Elanore Wansmore > :p thanks a lot
Violet Aeon > sorry. whats up?
Elanore Wansmore > Gee Vi, why you jus think I can't be professional like? I can do this
Violet Aeon > i know u can, but yu know you are a bit prone to , um, chaos
Elanore Wansmore > omg, why did I even tell you?
Violet Aeon > u know I believe in you. I jus feel i hav to look out for you sometimes
Elanore Wansmore > ok, yeah, I gess u are right. but you wanna know wat it is?
Violet Aeon > of course
Elanore Wansmore > I been made HR Director-Recruitment
Violet Aeon > wow! thats awesome Ela
Elanore Wansmore > :) ikr?
Violet Aeon > well let me know, anything I can do I am there for you
Elanore Wansmore > aww, I kno u are. thank you Vi :)
Violet Aeon > I would probably start by suggesting you hit the salon and spa. yer looking, shall we say, a bit, um, partied out right now
Violet Aeon > but I say that with all good intent.

Elanore Wansmore > I am in the salon right now actually ;)
Violet Aeon > niice :) send a pic when u are out k?
Elanore Wansmore > I will


Elanore Wansmore > here. hows this?

Violet Aeon > whoa, floored, wow, pro hotness baby!
Elanore Wansmore > Thank you :)
Violet Aeon > Good luck ok?
Elanore Wansmore > I apreciate that Vi
Violet Aeon > Go gettum tiger
Elanore Wansmore > :) I will. thx
Violet Aeon >


Elanore Wansmore > back at you!