Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Here we go again...

Violet Aeon> nice system Ela, there's no station
Elanore Wansmore > whoops :)
Violet Aeon > next system over
Elanore Wansmore > got it, c u there

EVE System > Channel changed to Local : #########

Violet Aeon > 1st station in list
Elanore Wansmore > k
Violet Aeon > \o
Elanore Wansmore > \o
Elanore Wansmore > you got evrything?
Violet Aeon > unfortunately
Elanore Wansmore > trade?
Violet Aeon > k
Elanore Wansmore > wheres the fits and the boosters?
Violet Aeon > everything is in it's cargo hold

Violet Aeon > happy?
Elanore Wansmore > you hav another ready to go?
Violet Aeon > yup
Elanore Wansmore > ok thx
Violet Aeon > bring me the corpses
Elanore Wansmore > u know I will :)
Violet Aeon > ♫ ♫ ♪ ♥
Elanore Wansmore > ˙·٠•●♥●•٠·˙


***A Little While Later***

knock knock knock

Violet Aeon > wat? who is it.
Elanore Wansmore > Ela
Violet Aeon > hold on
Violet Aeon > Hey I thot you were going to go out an.....Wow, hotness. :) What are you all...
Elanore Wansmore > I um... Gonna be needing that other ship sooner than I thought.
Violet Aeon > Huh?
Elanore Wansmore > yeah, can I come in?
violet Aeon > yeah
Violet Aeon > what happened?
Elanore Wansmore > I sort of ,um,well it sort of exploded 30 seconds out of station.
Violet Aeon> hmmm
Elanore Wansmore >you kno the old Earth story of Bonnie and Clyde? How they died in a ambush of machine guns? I think I know how Bonnie felt the last few seconds of her life.
Violet Aeon > oh
Elanore Wansmore > there was a LOT of them
Violet Aeon > I am sure
Elanore Wansmore > Don't get mad
Violet Aeon > I'm not. bought 2 already anyway. jus go the other way next time ok?
Elanore Wansmore > yep
Elanore Wansmore > say, can I jus hang here for a while
Violet Aeon > of course