Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Brad in System


As far as Neuts go I think Brad is prolly a decent one. As Far as neuts go that is. I still would not trust him as far as I could throw him but I don't think he's an asshat. Jus a little lost is all. Maybe some day he will see the light.

Brad kept entering system yesterday for a while:

Local chat. system #######

Kane Huren > back so soon?
Kane Huren > You must love us
Elanore Wansmore > pull up a barstool an jus hang for a while. so long as you buy a round that is
Brad Sather > i do love you guys. even if it's not mutual.
Elanore Wansmore > I am alreddy taken
Elanore Wansmore > ;)
Brad Sather > well that sucks
Frammasch Durin > the best ones are always taken
Brad Sather > indeed

Elanore Wansmore > i shoud seriously have Vi jus buy the trit, this mining stuff is for the birds
Elanore Wansmore > i know i been bad when violet won't even pay for stuff for me. :(
Elanore Wansmore > woops,
Elanore Wansmore > well there is some free intel for u Brad :p

(moments later)
Brad Sather > im landing on your retreiver Ela
(warps away)
Elanore Wansmore > yeah, thats why i left
Brad Sather > i wasnt gonna do anything
Elanore Wansmore > Seemed jus a little creepy to me
Brad Sather > :(
Brad Sather > aww
Brad Sather > sorry
Elanore Wansmore > you don't have a good enuf record with me yet to trust u lik that
Brad Sather > will leave
Brad Sather > tootles gys
Frammasch Durin > o7

Brad Enters system yet again:

Elanore Wansmore > If I needed a ride sometime to hi sec an u saw me along the road would u ablige an shoot me a pod express sometime Brad?
Brad Sather > i couldnt do that
Elanore Wansmore > but thats how I like to travel
Brad Sather > what about self destruct
Elanore Wansmore > that is not as exciting
Brad Sather > that way i don't have a false kill mail
Elanore Wansmore > i do that all the time too wen I can't find someone
Brad Sather > ♥
Elanore Wansmore > kill mail has falsies?
McZerg > lol
Elanore Wansmore > how can u tell, they a little stiffer than natural?
Elanore Wansmore > not quite as cushy
McZerg > i have no idea
McZerg > lol
Elanore Wansmore > I was asking Brad, but I didn't know he was alreddy gone
Elanore Wansmore > I think he got embarressed an left
.

I Bet you didn't know Brad is an Author


yeah, but back to not trusting. I don't think he's a creeper. jus a little shady. I will be keeping my eye on this one ;)


~Ela