Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

New Blog cover pic is up :)

I think it is more fitting and updated to what is going on these days. I prolly will tweek it a bit yet but for the most part it is there.
It depicts some things which are important to us.
Such as of course anyone knows me knows I mine a lot of ice :) so there's the ice in bottom center.
The Leopard is there because it is hands down my most important logistical ship in New Eden. It allows me quick flight between my mining operations as well as a speedy run to a market hub should Elanore need an emergency vessel.
Of course Ela's signature Caracal is represented as well. It has turned into a very multifaceted and versatile machine for Ela.
The corpse shown is sort of a dual symbol. It is Ela's corpse, she both kills stuff and dies a lot too. And of course I collect the frozen things in a few custom built freezer hangars scattered around New Eden.
For the 1st time we welcome Anna to the cover. She has come a long way and reely has become a very integral part of our little family in a lot of ways. She has that industrial side that Neither Ela or myself have. And she can travel pretty freely thru all kinds of space. Some has said she is pretty slippery like that. The Catalyst pictured with her is not just some gank ship. As her ship of choice she uses it for a whole variety of purposes with an array of fits depending on her mission. Though she has been known to add a little support to whatever mission Ela needs at the moment. It's that rebellious yet loyal side we find so fun.

For those that are not familiar with us. Anna is the blonde to the left. I ,Violet, is the raven haired one in the center (tho u will sometimes see me as a bright white blonde as a camouflage when I am mining a lot of ice ;) , And Ela is that loose canon firey redhead on the right.
So see u in space New Eden, watch for all kinds of mischievous, helpful, or just fun times.

"Double Double toil and trouble Fire burn and Cauldron bubble"
;)
~ Vi