Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

I had another "Blonde" moment

Not to stereotype anyone but jus using that old adage because sometimes it fits me.
I used to go blonde wen I did silly things like fall asleep at the helm and get shot up by rats or whatever. or doing things like fitting up a nice new barge and flying multiple systems to set up a new mining operation somewhere an not noticing that I was still in my shuttle till I got there. yes admittedly I have done that one too. I wont go into other infractions and dizzy events just leave it to say that I have been prone to them in the past.
But recently, well in the last year or so (earth year that is ) I have mostly been going Blonde, and sometimes wearing as much White as possible, as a means of utilizing a little camouflage at the icefield :)
well throw that all away and bring back the dizzy cause yesterday I accidentally purchased over 1600 rigs at one time. O M G ! yes. I did that. And it wasn't even some scammy contract.
O.O
yes, go ahead and say it, whatever comes to mind because I did do that.
well, it looks like I will be selling more than my staple women's apparel for my income for a while.
keeping a good attitude about things tho. it's just what it is.
Now where's that wine. yes, please leave the bottle. thankyou.
~Vi