Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Monday, March 16, 2015

I am on a journey of discovery

\o This is Ela,
I am trying to not look like a criminal for a whil an trying to get my security status up some for this voyage.
Well, I have made a loop about 1/2 way around hi sec. using low sec that borders hi sec. I am charting a full route. Most systems are being bm'd tactically depending on spots or structures of interest to me. This could take a couple earth months possibly to reely get it charted the way I want it. It is sort of difficult sometimes because i can't reely go to hi sec for much except if i do it VERY quickly cause my current sec stat gets me shot at. Wen i finish it I want to get my sec status up to positive. then start at one system an run a crime spree all the way around. bouncing between hi sec and low for as long as my sec status holds out. then finishing in low for the rest of it. wen I hit -10 I will go home to null an buy a small outpost with a picket fence and chickens...sort of something like that.
age of discovery for me.

My ships of choice so far hav been Caracals. They are working out reely well for the type of exploration an adventure I am seeing right nowso my caracals are named "Trinidad" for Magellan's circumnavigatonal (<--close) voyage wen traveling and "Resolution" for exploring and tactically bookmarking a system. Captain cook's ship was the Hms Resolution when he charted the north. Both of them died in these ships also an I figure I will do that pretty much a lot too. so it fits :) second thot maybe I should call them the HMS Resolution" anyway. I meen I guess the Her magesties ship could apply to Violet cause she is sort of the financer of this expedition. Violet Aeon > STop, Ela, whoa wait. whoa. I am financing the expedition of discovery. what u do after it is done is your doing. my hands are clean

Well What Ela has left out is that she is also, besides her, um, more colorful activities, is charting out and discovering ice and anoms etc for me so I can set up some more operations of mineral recovery.

Elanore Wansmore > Vi, I wasn't to that yet
Violet Aeon > U passed it Ela
Elanore Wansmore > No I didn't you jus jumped in
Violet Aeon > You were already talking about your ships , you didn't even mention it before bringing up this crime spree thing around the perimeter
Elanore Wansmore > pfft, that is for after I finish this
Violet Aeon > YES, but it was mentioned lik it was the whole reason for the thing and I am here to say the reason is so I can get my operations set up so that we, yes, WE can can jus enjoy things instead of scraping for every isk sometimes. Ela u have to keep focused
Elanore Wansmore > wtf? seriously? I meen u need to get a grip on this I wasn't done talking. so wat if that's part of the thing that excites me an I want to tal;k abot it first
Violet Aeon > "ELA! I am jus saying that's not why I am financing this and I want it to be known I am not a enabler
Elanore Wansmore > OH ! OH! ok so your hand are jus squeaky kleen then . ok , fine!

(Door slams shut)


.