Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Friday, November 28, 2014

A New Star or something in New Eden? 'Caroline's Star" (with links)

As I stand there reflecting on what became just a really bad day. One I hope to never repeat and in which I have a breakdown and slap Ela in the face for causing much turmoil in my once very sane life. But that is for another posting here and one that I was actually writing so I could tell u about all that went on to get to that point. But while I was writing someone pointed out that there was a new star or something in the New Eden sky. Elfi had mentioned something about it yesterday but I was too consumed with stress and turmoil to do much other than not really pay attention.
Sorry Elfi.
That being said when I heard it mentioned again I stood at a viewing window in the station and looked and saw it. I am not really exactly qualified to hav any type of theory here and I will leave those to others. But my 1st thought is that there is some new region of space being born. idk why I think that, but I do. Another theory of mine is a black hole being born,Probably totally off the mark. But it will be a fun thing to watch as information and research starts rolling in.
Vi

The "star" from my location in the galaxy is very very far away and sems so distant


from Ela's Home in the more 'Northerly' area of space it appears much closer. so I asked her to please get a pic for me to post here. So she poses a "selfie", yes, with the 'star' :)



P.S, Of course given my luck it is a massive gate being born that will bring us all kinds of new freaky tentacled monsters to disrupt my already tense existence these days.

I am trying to remain positive here.
It was just a very tough day

More info linked below and will add as I find or hear of it:

The scientific community press release
http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/stellar-anomaly-detected-by-capsuleers/

Eve forums compilation of info gathered as it is... um...gathered. lol
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=388282&find=unread

.