Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Love Leopards!

SPEED! and they look so cool. And jus look at them, cute too. In a Halloween type of way. Aren't they tho?

Tis the Season of the witch(es)<--(I will get back to that)

I have 5 or 6 of them. Ela Has 2 I think. well, at time of writing this ;)

But some serious uses we have for Leopards are many.
We use Leopards for so much stuff. I have mining barges operations scattered all over New Eden to move between as the ice heats up (so to speak). Move rettys and other industrials a few systems to catch some good field? hahaha. Slow and a lot of work :p Pedal to the metal babyyy ! Or I find myself needing to do some quick Hi sec support, (a lot), where Ela is concerned. That is: moving to trade hubs quickly to get a new ship fitted up, a bit of scouting or whatever, Contraband running. Leopards leave peel out skid marks in space when going to warp. but even with that little unanticipated downside, they are still hard as all of hell to lock ;)

Leopards are very adrenalin boosting when loaded with drugs and other illegal things when Customs wants the stuff; And when Concord and militias, Kill righters and bounty hunters all want to Shoot Ela.

I jus like them cause they are fast and look like Halloween :)

.