Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Monday, September 1, 2014

I had a weird hi sec roaming some belts

Elanore Wansmore > Violet, I want to post something
Violet Aeon > um, aand?
Elanore Wansmore > well sometimes I jus want to let u know . idk, sheese. Who cares? am I abusing it?
Violet Aeon > No
Elanore Wansmore > well then why? I mean,l nvr mind
Violet Aeon > sure thing
Elanore Wansmore > omg. ok...

I jus fitted 2 Cats
I found a sys and roamed the belts. Why was this guy here? I mean why was he here still?
I had just roamed them once alreddy. I found him and a few Macs. maybe a hulk too, idk. So I approached him and he didn't do anything. ? wtf? so I saved his location.
Ok, something is weird I am thinking. I jus saw him fly in after a run and there he jus found his rocks and started drilling. So I thot to myself alright, somthing is fishy and I bet there is some fleeted cloaky sitting 3000km from me. So eventually I locked. I thot I overheated and nothing happened no guns firing at that guy.I was like W T F?!
and concord didn't come so I left and jumped a system to figure this out. not criminal timer or anything. Oh I was watching over my shoulder evry second and found a station, hoping they would let me in.
I requested docking and YAY, whew, ok that was weird.
So this gets embarrassing cause I went in and tried to get the ship or fits or something fixed at the repairshop and nothing was wrong with it. omg, yeah. I fitted up 2 ships exactly the same and named them the same thing and only loaded the ammo in one of the.....yes......um yes don't make me say it. ...Ok I undocked with the wrong ship with no ammo. THERE! So by this time I am sure that guy at the belts has left by now. so I went roaming them again. there was another lone miner. No one else in nelt but he had a few drones around him. wth, I approached and he didn't do anything either. WTF now it is getting crude that they aren't even acknowledging me :p
Look at me do I look lik I need to be ignored?

Something just seems too fishy in this system and I am not sure I am going to survive the day if I hit someone. But it could be a dream come tru too ;)
So I save his location too. I warp somewhere away from both and set myself up a safe spot. An by now I am thinking to myself, wow I bet these guys are jus reely dumb or something cause I don't see any other pilots in sys intel that are anything other than industrial or miners so wth !!!
I chose the 1st miner and warped to zero, BOOOM, here I am bitch!....hello? wtf he jus keep mining. who the hell jus keeps mining wen someone been doing this crazy shit to you. wtf?
So I sit there for a moment till my ship comes to a stop and jus stare at him. Nothing, So I said in local:

Elanore Wansmore > Wow this system has some reely ugly sunlight.

He jus sat there. Then after a few seconds he turned his ship and there he sat in that shadow of an asteroid mining away. The front lights on his ship rested in a way it seemed like it was looking at me lik some little puppy eyes thing. was ok, this is weird too, but then the eyes just looked like they were staring an plotting so I overheated an sploded his ship. I was thingking "get the pod! get the pod!" to myself but was still sort of worried about some cloaky friend or something and found myself looking for that before I tried to lock the pod, then it was too late. and then Concord got me so I went to my safe spot and chilled.
Then it dawned on me, run out timer and hit station an get the other ship and go shoot the other weirdly stoic and zombielike miner who wont acknowledge my presence!
But not this time cause I was having connectivity issues. I am not sure wat that has to do with anything other than we can let those idiots on Earth thin\k they are controlling us :p

But not today.

It was jus weird