Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

I feel really bad for my killer

I was home in null and had jus finished an opp with a few others. well we had jus been spotted trying to kill someones POS. It was a hostile setup just one system from our own home. Anyway when they cynoed in we bolted to our own safe spot. to figure out whats next. There were too many an it was getting late so we decided to call it a night. Guardian left 1st to jump, I followed along jus a few seconds later. My timing was pretty awesome cause he saw nothing but as soon as I jumped gate I was dropped on lol. it happens. they took my Raven out pretty fast. OMG I raged an I don't usually do that but I had jus gone thru a phase of nothing but loses and the hangar was getting pretty slim. And this was my RAVEN!
Anyway, after I cooled down I pulled up the killmail and saw my killers. The one who took final blow and inflicted most damage was named Holly Smoke.
I saw the saddest Bio I hav ever seen. It jus said "Under new ownership" omg I felt so bad for her

idk how to reely express my felings here. here jus check out a quick chatlog. you will get the idea.

Elanore Wansmore > Kill: Elanore Wansmore (Raven) killed by Holly Smoke
 Andail Chanter > :(
 Elanore Wansmore > and others
 Elanore Wansmore > Holly Smoke, that bio looks so sad
 Elanore Wansmore > I couldn't imagine evn running into me in space and seeing that on the bio
 Jennette Ambraelle > :/
 Elanore Wansmore > be like seeing Violet fly by an not recognize me through dead eyes
 Jennette Ambraelle > yeahh... i dont really like the buying and selling of people
 Elanore Wansmore > lik a total brain wipe and redo
 Jennette Ambraelle > Rather fade away then go like that :(
 Elanore Wansmore > ya me too.
 Chris Goh > o/
 Chris Goh > wats hapenning?
 Elanore Wansmore > someone buys me and totally thinks differently an then hot drops on u guys with me. nope, no way, never selling
 Elanore Wansmore > \o
 Chris Goh > oh they wanna buy you?
 Elanore Wansmore > no
 Elanore Wansmore > was jus looking at the one who killed my raven yesterday
 Elanore Wansmore > Holly Smoke saddest bio ever