Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

CYNO !

Well Ela had a bit of fun today.

Elanore ansmore > Let me tell it Vi
Violet Aeon > Go for it
Elanore Wansmore > Well I was there u weren't
Violet Aeon > lol Settle down and go.
Elanore Wansmore > k ;)

Cyno Gate!!!!
So in corp today jenn opened a couple Cyno gates for reasons I will not divulge here cause I am security conscious like that :)
How VERY COOL!!! I only ever saw one before and it was jus because I was accidentally somewhere else in null when it happened. but it was in the distance. This was RITE HERE!
But anyway, while the other corp members were doing their important stuff to prep and use it I was, um ,...well, playing in it.
seriously I hav no idea wat I am doing so far with the likes of that so I thot my best thing to do was jus take pics and learn.
So I went swimming in it :)

In this 1st pic Jenn had jus opened the 1st cyno of the evening (Cynosural Field)<<-- see this is an educational site ;)

Hmmm, I hav an idea.


Going to go swimming in a space tie die!


Wheee!!!!


Elanore Wansmore > That was fun!
Violet Aeon > Real educational there
Elanore Wansmore > Hey! I was playing the photog. I shud hav fun anyway.
Violet Aeon > ok I'm down with that
Elanore Wansmore > Swimming in psychedelic space living tie die :)
Violet Aeon > I bet
Elanore Wansmore > wink wink
Violet Aeon > heehee

.