Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Meet Evil anti Vi. Elanore Wansmore

This is Elanore. sort of the Evil Anti me :) So I found a shady clone vat operation and, well, sought their services. They agreed to take one of my medical clones and manipulate it to my own recommendations, instructions, and desires. After 2+ yrs of working her the result is one Elanore Wansmore. My Piratelike Evil side :) Elanore lives pretty hard, damn fast and has a deathwish. I am hoping it comes to fruition in the near future. With the wonderful mentoring of some she will meet along the way and some special direction with the skills I can see some of these fruits begin the ripening process. She tends to be a bit over anxious right now from what I see but I am certain with time and experience she could end up becoming both a formidable foe to some and a needed protector and ally for me.


Tonight was a fleet experience with Chris Goh, Bio Natas, Sharon Julia Everhart, and myself. While we didn't see the anticipated "action" there was a good cat and mouse standoff. But one of the highlights was a shield Generator. Thinking it a planet at 1st Elanore of course became distracted by the shiny properties of the thing. Some things you just cannot program out of the DNA of my clone it would seem ;)
Anyway, here are a few pics of it as her ship bounced and twisted in the perimeter of the generators shield.
trust me, I have a feeling that stills cannot come close to transferring the depth and visage of this lifelike orb of plasma and electricity.




I am looking fwd to more of these adventures. Watching safely from the helm of my retriever. Anticipating a few frozen corpses of some poor lost souls who may let their guard down and turn just enough the wrong way in space

.