Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Stripping and Jumping



Well I'm flying from system to system in the retriever. Wha! huh?! you say. One would think that whilst on z run 1 would pack as much arms as 1 could carry :p
I would usually agree. But to be honest I'm not even sure yet if I am on the run. Or do I just think I am? Given the nature of the evidence I still feel I probably should be. Even so, here I run around in the Retriever stripping asteroids and jumping and looking for someplace to base operations out of for a least a little while to continue making isk and maintaining a low profile.(Except in corp chat ! :p ).

I have a shuttle repackaged and sitting in the cargo bay so that when I find that system I can make a run for the Drake.

Well! That said, I'm undocking and hunting for hella rocks. oh, reminds me, I need some new mining crystals.

fly safe and see U in space.

V


P.S. many much hours later:

Violet Aeon > I'm getting loopy, better dock and sleep before I wake up dead covered in the remnants of goo from my pod
Violet Aeon > and here I find myself in one of those rustbucket Minmatar stations for the nite. Better set out the traps

No comments: