Hello New Eden

Thanks for stopping by, This blog is Eve online as seen through the eyes of characters Violet Aeon and Elanore Wansmore. If this is not your thing please drive thru ;) if you like character driven storylines then please stay!
If you found your way here because you are already in New Eden then fly safe o7.
If you found your way here because you have an interest in Eve online then thats cool too! If to join all that Eve has to offer then you didn't come to the right place ;)
But check out the link below my profile pic and it'll take you there. See you in space!

P.S. If you click my name on the header above it will take you to the most recent post if you are not already on the home page.

.
I collect Frozen Corpses
Hit me up New Eden. lets talk.
Saving New Eden from a Zombie Apocalypse one frozen corpse at a time.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hey, CCP is demanding we shut down our blog

Violet Aeon > Elanore
Elanore Wansmore > Hi Vi !
Violet Aeon > did you hear?
Elanore Wansmore > here what?
Violet Aeon > Not here, hear.
Elanore Wansmore > ?
Violet Aeon > ...
Elanore Wansmore > ? what?
Violet Aeon > Due to a discrepancy with CCP concerning "questionable" content they are sort of forcing my hand and want me to shut down the blog.
Elanore Wansmore > well that's stupid
Elanore Wansmore > who is CCP?
Violet Aeon > umm...
Elanore Wansmore > well I don't know how thay can jus think thay can do something like that. who the hell are thay?! pissants!

Violet Aeon > April fools. heehee.
Elanore Wansmore > who is April?
Violet Aeon > no one :p
Elanore Wansmore > well why woud yu bring her up then?
Violet Aeon > April isn't anyone Ela, Jeez :p
Elanore Wansmore > Well I jus dont understand why yu would say stuff about someone who doesn't even exist wen u are telling me that some asshats are making us shut down the blog!
Violet Aeon > (facepalm) forget it. It's a joke
Elanore Wansmore > How is that even funny? thay can't jus do that.
Violet Aeon > omg really?!
Elanore Wansmore > why u asking me really? you are the one said it's happening? wats going to happen to us?
Violet Aeon > Ela, it's a joke
Elanore Wansmore > Well i don't think thats very nice of them it doesn't sound like a joke to me it sounds meen.
Violet Aeon > no, I... you....(sigh)
Elanore Wansmore > You are breaking up Vi. the comm is sounding weird
Violet Aeon > No, on old earth, every April...
Elanore Wansmore > There yu go with that persons name again
Violet Aeon > (sigh)
Elanore Wansmore > is evrything ok between us? you are sounding very distant and...
Violet Aeon > please, just drop it. everything is ok, I don't know anyone named April. and CCP isn't making us shut down the blog.
Elanore Wansmore > idk, I think yu are very confused right now. do you feel ok?
Violet Aeon > (sigh), maybe that's it. I jus should lay down for a while
Elanore Wansmore > well let me kno if there is anything I can do. ok? I am here for yu.
Violet Aeon > :) ok. Hey thanks.
Elanore Wansmore > No Problem :)